We Give You €1722 for Your Old CTSD16 when You Purchase a New CT Dose Profiler
This deal is very easy. Trade in your old CTSD16 and get €1722 discount on a new CT Dose Profiler.
- Contact your local distributor.
- Buy a new CT Dose Profiler.
- Send in your old CTSD16.
- Your refund, €1722, is deducted from the invoice.
- This deal is valid between 1 May 2012–30 April 2013.
- Our latest probe, CT Dose Profiler possesses important and useful features, which cannot be found in the 7-year-old probe, CTSD16.
- During summer 2012 we will introduce CT Dose Profiler to work in Ocean (all versions).
- The old probe CTSD16 is not compatible with Ocean. After the introduction of CT Dose Profiler into Ocean there will be no further release and software updates of the "CT Dose Profile Analyzer" software.
- Users who are accustomed with the "CT Dose Profile Analyzer" software will not have any problems to switch to the use of the CT Dose Profiler together with Ocean.
Advantages of CT Dose Profiler, which are not found in CTSD16:
- No angular dependence and therefore no correction of the angle needed.
- Can be scanned in both directions.
- Perfect rotational symmetry.
- Smaller detector provides more acurate point dose properties.
- Improved energy dependence for measurements other than CT in Ocean.
- Can fit into any standard CTDI phantom, even if the holes do not go all way through.
- Can easily be pulled through the radiation field or through a phantom.
Benefits of using Ocean instead of the CT Dose Profile Analyzer:
- Variable to select more CT modalities.
- Measure CTDI at different kV.
- Full correction for "free in air" measurements.
- Can be integrated into a test session with all other CT measurements and included in the same report.
- Variable length of the measurement time – no fixed values.